Sage2 Visualization Hackathon
April 7th 9AM - 2PM BST
Time : 9AM to 2PM (half day)
Goals: Explore of the usage of visualization tools from Kitware by KTH and CCFE use cases with Sage2 for use on the SAGE prototype - as part of Sage2 Hackathon Series.
1) Round of introductions.
2) Presentation of the specific feature of interest (general idea, implementation, a demonstration of a toy example) by the feature lead: 30 min(max) (including Q&A).
3) Presentation of the given use case, the context/motivation for using the feature and constraints/specific requirements by the application lead: 30 min(max) (including Q&A).
4) A short presentation of the hackathon objectives and action plan by the organisers: 5 min.
5) The recommended setup is to engage in the planned programming exercise with intermittent communication via webex (e.g. discussing progress, emerging problems/issues either on a continuous basis or synchronising at specific times, say once per half an hour, mainy between the application and feature leads): 3 hours in total including breaks and intermittent discussions.
6) Questions from the other participants should be handled on a regular basis too. Here, the moderator (the third person involved in the organisation) could play a major role. Questions could be posed in Webex’s chat or,preferably, in the accompanying live document (googledoc).
7) Summary of the activities,outcomes and remaining questions or emerging issues to be resolved.
[Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link]